We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis S-330 gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the side table to the front panel for full-on heat control and gave you two extra large stainless steel tables for all of your grilling needs. And we did it without compromising an ounce of the cooking performance that makes Genesis a legend. The flush mounted side burner lets you multi-task while grilling. The Genesis S-330 literally shines with quality and craftsmanship. Each Genesis S-330 gas grill comes equipped with an electronic ignition system providing you with quick and reliable ignition. The enclosed cart discreetly hides your LP tank and a precision fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times. 7mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates serve double duty – they retain heat evenly and create beautiful sear marks. The stainless steel shroud, accented with a polished stainless steel handle is durable and will withstand the elements for years to come.
• Three stainless steel burners
• Primary cooking area = 507 square inches
• Warming rack area = 130 square inches
• Total cooking area = 637 square inches
• 7mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates
• Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
• 38,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
• 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
• 10,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
• Individual electronic ignition system
• Stainless steel shroud with a centermounted
thermometer and accentcolored
cast-aluminum end caps
• Two stainless steel work surfaces
• Front-mount control panel
• Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors,
stainless steel handles, and accentcolored
painted side and rear panels
• Accent-colored painted steel frame
• Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
• Six tool hooks
• Enclosed tank storage area and precision
• Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
• Two heavy-duty back swivel casters
• Owner’s Guide and Recipes
• Limited warranty
• Compatible with Genesis® Island Cabinets
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
What's the difference at AimToFind.com?
We care about our customers and how they receive products that they purchase from us.
- FREE Shipping and Handling
- FREE Liftgate Delivery
- FREE Residential Delivery
A liftgate ramp will be on the truck when the driver arrives to deliver your grill which will allow him to lower the grill to the ground with ease. The driver will then take the grill to your front door or your garage for FREE. Keep in mind that most of our competitors do not provide this service for free. Please note: The driver will not go up steps or inside your home, or haul away any items. Additionally, we are unable to ship Weber products outside of the United States.
How is the grill packed and is assembly required?
The Weber Summit Grill ships 95% pre-assembled! Just cut the four straps, lift the cardboard off and inside you will find your brand new beautiful grill! Then simply remove the packaging material, put the two side tables and cooking grates in place, and do some finishing touches.
The Weber Genesis Grill comes very well packaged and requires some assembly. Please refer to the owner's manual that is provided in the box.
Refer to the chart below to get an estimated delivery date (in business days) for freight shipments after your order has processed (usually 1-3 business days).
AimToFind.com is an Authorized Dealer. This means when you shop at AimToFind.com, you get:
- Guaranteed Lowest Prices on all Products
- 100% Brand New and Genuine Products
- Full Manufacturer Warranty