AimToFind.com is an authorized dealer for every product we sell on our website. In most cases, the manufacturer handles the warranty from day one as part of the dealer agreement in place. If the manufacturer does not handle the warranty, we can assist you. Please find the following reason for your return below, and contact us via e-mail with any questions you may have.
- We stand behind every product we sell, and apologize about any issue you may have with your item. You can be sure that any and all defects are covered by the warranty included with your purchase. The product manufacturer covers these issues, so please refer to the documentation in the box and contact them accordingly.
Damaged Upon Arrival:
Small Packages: For orders shipped out via FedEx Ground, FedEx Air, USPS or any similar SMALL package service:
- If you receive an item and it appears damaged, please contact us immediately. All damaged parts will be replaced and shipped to you for free. If the item is un-repairable, we will ship you a brand new item for free or arrange for a return/refund. Due to our agreement with the above small package carriers any damages for SMALL packages must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
Large Packages: For orders shipped out via truck/freight such as FedEx Freight, New Penn Express Freight, R + L Carriers, Yellow Freight or any similar LARGE package service:
- Inspect your large package before signing for delivery!
- All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it. Unlike smaller purchases, appliances and larger televisions are delicate and have many parts that are sensitive to rough handling. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice there is damage to the product, you must note the damage on the delivery receipt. DO NOT refuse delivery, simply note any damage on the delivery receipt which protects you and allows us to assist you 100%.
Please call or e-mail our customer service department immediately and we can assist. Typically these options include the replacement of any damaged parts, a partial refund, or in extreme circumstances replacement of the entire item. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims directly with the shipper. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing.
- If you have any questions about the product you are thinking about buying, or about our policies, please contact us prior to making a purchase. Once you place an order on our website, it cannot be cancelled. We rapidly process all orders in automation to meet our standards, and normally begin to process orders within minutes of receiving them.
- If you made a mistake on your order, please contact us immediately. Please have your order number ready so we can attempt to stop your order in processing, or correct it before it ships out. There is no guarantee that your order has not already been processed or shipped out, and it may be subject to re-processing fees.
- If you do not want the item you have received, or if you have ordered the wrong item by mistake, you may return the item within 14 days of receipt. However, returns of this nature will be subject to a 20 to 30 percent restocking fee and shipping & handling charges will not be refunded.
- If you take advantage of a FREE Shipping promotion for orders over $49, and then would like to return the item, we will gladly accept your return. However, you will be responsible for reimbursing us the original shipping charges that we paid for your order.
- If for any reason an item is refused upon delivery, you will be responsible for the shipping charges due on the refusal, plus any original shipping charges.
- If there are any questions or concerns please address them prior to placing an order. After your order has been placed, it will be subject to the above terms.