From its generous 637 square inches of total cooking space to its 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates, the Genesis S-310 gas grill literally shines with quality and craftsmanship. What's more, its front-mounted control knobs free up both side tables to provide expansive prep space on this version in stainless steel.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Individual electronic ignition
- 7mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq in
- Warming rack area = 130 sq in
- Total cooking area = 637 sq in
- Tank not included
- Front-mount control panel
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors and stainless steel handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
Grill Dimensions (With the lid open)
- Height: 64.5 inches
- Width R-L: 60 inches
- Depth: 30 inches
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Primary Cooking Surface Size (Sq. In.)||507|
|Cooking Power (BTU's)||38,000|
|Number of Burners||3 Burner|
|Total Cooking Area||637 sq in|
|Warming Rack Area||130 sq in|
What's the difference at AimToFind.com?
We care about our customers and how they receive products that they purchase from us.
- FREE Shipping and Handling
- FREE Liftgate Delivery
- FREE Residential Delivery
A liftgate ramp will be on the truck when the driver arrives to deliver your grill which will allow him to lower the grill to the ground with ease. The driver will then take the grill to your front door or your garage for FREE. Keep in mind that most of our competitors do not provide this service for free. Please note: The driver will not go up steps or inside your home, or haul away any items. Additionally, we are unable to ship Weber products outside of the United States.
How is the grill packed and is assembly required?
The Weber Summit Grill ships 95% pre-assembled! Just cut the four straps, lift the cardboard off and inside you will find your brand new beautiful grill! Then simply remove the packaging material, put the two side tables and cooking grates in place, and do some finishing touches.
The Weber Genesis Grill comes very well packaged and requires some assembly. Please refer to the owner's manual that is provided in the box.
Refer to the chart below to get an estimated delivery date (in business days) for freight shipments after your order has processed (usually 1-3 business days).
AimToFind.com is an Authorized Weber Dealer. This means when you shop
at AimToFind.com, you get:
- Guaranteed Lowest Prices on all Weber Grills and Accessories
- 100% Brand New and Genuine Weber Products
- Full Warranty from Weber (see chart below)
|Weber Genesis Grill Warranty|
|Aluminum castings-2 year on paint excludes fading||25-years|
|Stainless steel burner tubes||10-years|
|Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates||5-year no rust through or burn through|
|Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars||2-years no rust through or burn through|
|All remaining parts||2-years|