- 6 Stainless steel burners
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input sear burner
- Lighted control knobs
- Snap-Jet™ Individual burner ignition system
- 3/8 inch or 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 624 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 145 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 769 sq. in.
- Includes a 10 foot flexible hose for easy connection!
- 2 Grill Out® handle lights
- 6 Tool holders
- Limited warranty
- Weber® cookbook
- NEW Cast aluminum trim around doors, side tables and control panel
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle and trim, a center-mounted thermometer and accent-colored, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding stainless steel doors and chrome-plated cast aluminum handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- 2 Heavy-duty locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel casters
Dimensions (With the lid open)
- Height: 57.1 inches
- Width R-L: 74.1 inches
- Depth: 30 inches
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Primary Cooking Surface Size (Sq. In.)||624|
|Cooking Power (BTU's)||60000|
|Lighted Control Knobs||Yes|
|Number of Burners||6 Burner|
|Total Cooking Area||769|
|Warming Rack Area||145|
What's the difference at AimToFind.com?
We care about our customers and how they receive products that they purchase from us.
- FREE Shipping and Handling
- FREE Liftgate Delivery
- FREE Residential Delivery
A liftgate ramp will be on the truck when the driver arrives to deliver your grill which will allow him to lower the grill to the ground with ease. The driver will then take the grill to your front door or your garage for FREE. Keep in mind that most of our competitors do not provide this service for free. Please note: The driver will not go up steps or inside your home, or haul away any items. Additionally, we are unable to ship Weber products outside of the United States.
How is the grill packed and is assembly required?
The Weber Summit Grill ships 95% pre-assembled! Just cut the four straps, lift the cardboard off and inside you will find your brand new beautiful grill! Then simply remove the packaging material, put the two side tables and cooking grates in place, and do some finishing touches.
The Weber Genesis Grill comes very well packaged and requires some assembly. Please refer to the owner's manual that is provided in the box.
Refer to the chart below to get an estimated delivery date (in business days) for freight shipments after your order has processed (usually 1-3 business days).
AimToFind.com is an Authorized Weber Dealer. This means when you shop
at AimToFind.com, you get:
- Guaranteed Lowest Prices on all Weber Grills and Accessories
- 100% Brand New and Genuine Weber Products
- Full Warranty from Weber (see chart below)
|Weber Summit Grill Warranty|
|Aluminum castings-2 year on paint excludes fading||25-years|
|Stainless steel Shroud||25-years|
|Stainless steel burner tubes||10-years|
|Stainless steel cooking grates||5-years no rust through or burn through|
|Stainless steel Flavorizer bars||5-years no rust through or burn through|
|All remaining parts||2-years|